Performance Computing is the name of the game.
Buy and scale the computing resources you need by the minute,GB, MBPS, hourly or monthly.
Service Capability Details:
Virtual and Dedicated Servers
CDN and Server Localization - Global Footprint
Primary and Secondary Storage Technologies
- Cloud DRAAS: Disaster Recovery as a Service
- HIPAA Compliant Cloud: Your secure data and applications.
- Virtual Private Cloud: Secure Multi-Tenant custom environments built to scale
- Dedicated Private Cloud: Capitalize on benefits of dedicated virtualization.
- PCI Compliant Cloud: Be secure and Compliant in the cloud.
- Layered Security: Instant visibility and protection.
Cloudwirx IaaS solutions support all of your website applications, databases, and storage needs. With the IaaS model, a cloud provider hosts the hardware, software, servers, storage and other infrastructure components on behalf of its users. Cloud IaaS platforms offer highly scalable resources that can be adjusted on-demand. This makes IaaS well-suited for workloads that are temporary, experimental or change unexpectedly.
Other characteristics of IaaS environments include the automation of administrative tasks, dynamic scaling, desktop virtualization, and policy-based services. IaaS customers pay on a per-use basis, typically by the minute, hour, week or month. Some cloud providers charge clients based on the amount of computing power or virtual machine space they use. This pay-as-you-go model eliminates the capital expense of deploying in-house hardware and software. However, users should monitor their IaaS environments closely to avoid being overcharged for unauthorized services.